Insurance is an arrangement of protection by which a company or the state undertakes to provide a guarantee of compensation for specified loss, damage, illness, or death in return for payment of a specified premium.

Life Insurance

Life insurance is a type of insurance policy that will usually pays your Family or loved ones a lump sum money or a regular payment if you pass away within the policy term. It’s designed in a way so that your loved ones will be looked after when you’re not around to provide them a financial support.

Life insurance can help clear outstanding debts such as your mortgage and give your family money to live off, so your partner or children can continue to pay bills and living expenses.

The cost of a life insurance policy depends on several factors including your age, health and lifestyle, and the term you want to cover.

Decreasing Life Insurance

Decreasing Life Cover is designed to pay off your repayment mortgage debt, or other debts or loans that you pay monthly, if you die during the term of your policy. What you pay each month remains the same, unless you make changes to your policy.

Decreasing cover usually costs less than level cover that’s because the value of the loan amount or repayment mortgage you’re paying off gradually decreases over time, and so does the cover.

Critical Illness Insurance

Critical Illness cover can help minimise the financial impact on you and your family if you become critically ill. Adding it as an option when you take out Life Insurance, can give you the extra protection and the peace of mind you may need.

It’s easy to think a critical illness isn’t going to happen to you, but should the worst happen you can help make sure your family and loved ones are protected by easing their financial worries. Life Insurance with Critical Illness will pay out if you die or are diagnosed with a critical illness during the term of the policy.

Critical illness cover can be bought togther with the life cover so that your debt can be paid off when you are diagonised with critcal illness. There are level term and decreasing term critical illeness as mentioned above.

Income Protecion

Income protecion cover is designed to pay out a monthly benefit to replace your income if you are unable to work to accident or sickness. The timing of the first payment is set up to work alongside any sick you receive and can begin after only 4 weeks right up to 52 weeks. The monthly benefit is paid until you return you return to work, retire or die.

The cover helps you to pay your mortgage, bills and other living expenses should your income stop. Even if you do not have a mortgage it is important to consider income protection to protect your income and ensure you can pay your rent and bills.

A monthly benefit can be set up to 65% of your gross income (this varies between insurers). You can opt for the maximum or a figure which is tailored to cover your mortgage plus any living expenses, or an amount of your choice.

Cover can also be arranged should you wish to protect your income against the risk of redundancy.

Family Income Benefit (FIB)

Family Income Benefit is a form of life insurance that could offer a cost-effective way of arranging the financial cover you need for your loved ones.

In the event of a death, the policies are designed to pay out a regular income until a specified date in order to replace the income that would have been provided by the policyholder.

While a lot of features may appear very similar to decreasing term life insurance, payouts would be in the form of a monthly, tax-free income rather than a one-off lump sum.

Often people will look for little more than a liveable income from a payout in order to cover the essentials; higher levels of protection can be chosen but, of course, this would lead to higher premiums.

Building Insurance or Home Insurance

Home insurance (or house insurance) protects you from insured events that damage your home or your belongings.

If your home is damaged or destroyed in a fire for example, then having the right insurance could mean the insurance provider will pay to replace your belongings and repair or rebuild your home.

Home insurance is made up of buildings insurance and contents insurance, which can be bought separately or together from the same provider

Landlord Insurance

It can help protect your property from all sorts of risks that come along with being a landlord, from careless tenants to flood damage. Don’t rely on an ordinary home insurance policy as generally you won’t be covered if you rent out your house or flat.

It also won’t cover you for things like unpaid rent or malicious damage caused by a tenant – all things that can be added to a landlord insurance policy.

The cover you want to build into your policy will depend on the type of property you’re letting out, and what level of security blanket you want.

Kindly answer the following questions

In particular I’d like:

How much loan do you need?

What is your annual household income?

To help us narrow it down, please tell us more about the advice you need.
Contact details:

In need of a Commercial Mortgage Advisor?

In particular I’d like advice on:

How much loan do you require?

What's your income?

To help us narrow it down, please tell us more about the advice you need.
Contact details:

Kindly answer the following questions

In particular I’d like advice on:

To help us narrow it down, please tell us more about the advice you need.
Contact details: